35 Calorie Banana Bread Cookies
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Serves: Makes 10 Cookies
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg and ¼ cup egg whites
- 2 tsp coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger, optional
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg, optional
- optional add ins: chocolate chips, raisins, dates, shredded coconut...
- pictured above with Banana Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place a greased piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. I grease it with coconut oil.
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the egg, ghee, and vanilla and mix well with a whisk.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, ginger (optional), and nutmeg (optional). Mix until well combined.
- Place spoonfuls of dough on the parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or lightly browned on top.
- The cookies have a soft texture. If you would like them crispy place them under the broiler at the end for a few minutes. WATCH CLOSELY - They burn easily under the broiler.
Serving size: 1 Cookie Calories: 35