The perfect, flavorful side dish for any meal.
Cumin Lime Roasted Carrots
Author: Apples to Zoodles
- 8 medium carrots
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Peel and cut the carrots in half horizontally and then again vertically.
- Mix all ingredients (except lime) in a bowl.
- Place the carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, flipping once. The carrots should be soft and starting to brown when done.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lime juice.