Homemade popsicles are the best! All the tasty goodness without the added sugar. I always put my leftover smoothies into popsicle molds and then enjoy them the rest of the week!
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Serves: 5-6 popsicles
- 10 ripe strawberries
- 2 mangoes
- 2 kiwis
- Peel and slice the kiwis. Set aside.
- Blend the strawberries until smooth. If they are not blending easily add a tiny splash of water or almond milk.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the popsicle molds, filling them up halfway. Add a slice of kiwi. Freeze for about 2 hours.
- Blend the mangoes until smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture on top of the strawberries. Add a slice of kiwi. Add the sticks. Freeze for about 4 more hours, or until set.
- To remove from the molds I run mine under hot water for about 30 seconds.
If you are interested in my popsicle mold brand see My Kitchen Tools.