Paleo Blueberry Crisp for 2
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 heaping cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
- splash of pure vanilla extract, optional
- a dash of cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place a heaping ½ cup of blueberries in each ramekin.
- Drizzle the blueberries with fresh lemon juice.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl with a whisk.
- Sprinkle the topping over the blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top is light brown.