Paleo Gluten Free Crepes
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Serves: 6 Crepes
- 2 eggs + ¼ cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup arrowroot flour or tapioca flour
- 1 heaping tbsp almond flour or coconut flour
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 packet of stevia, or other sweetener to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a 10" fry pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes. I use a nonstick fry pan and find that it does not need to be greased.
- Turn the heat down to low and pour 3-4 tbsp of batter into the pan. Spread it around so it covers than pan.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. The edges of the crepe will pull away from the pan and it should be extremely easy to flip.
- To store: Let them cool completely and place in a sealed container in the fridge. They last about 5-7 days.
Serving size: 1 Crepe Calories: 80 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: <1g Carbohydrates: 8.5g Sugar: <.5g Sodium: 45mg Fiber: <1g Protein: 5.5g