Salmon with Roasted Veggies and a Dill Fine Herb Sauce
Author: Apples to Zoodles
- 1 white sweet potato
- coconut oil
- sea salt
- fresh pepper
- salmon (about 6oz/person)
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- cherry tomatoes
- Dill Fine Herb Dressing
- arugula, optional
- fresh lemon, juiced, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato. Mix with a splash of coconut oil, sea salt, and fresh pepper.
- Place the potatoes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until soft and lightly browned. Toss the potatoes every 15 minutes so they cook evenly.
- Place the salmon on a piece of greased parchment paper on a baking sheet or you can grill the salmon. I don't season the fish because everything else has so much flavor.
- Trim the asparagus and cut into 1-inch pieces. Season with sea salt, fresh pepper, and a splash of coconut oil.
- After the potatoes have been in the oven for 20 minutes, place the salmon on the top rack and add the asparagus to the tray of potatoes. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes (more or less depending on thickness). Bake the asparagus for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Everything should be done at about the same time.
- While the salmon and vegetables are cooking, slice the radishes and tomatoes.
- Remove the vegetables and fish from the oven.
- Place the potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes and radishes on a plate. Drizzle with the sauce. Add the salmon. Drizzle with a little more sauce and a sprinkling of tomatoes and radishes. Top with arugula (optional) and fresh lemon juice (optional).