Author: Apples to Zoodles
Serves: about 6 Tortillas
- 2 eggs + ¼ cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup arrowroot flour or tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour or coconut flour
- a handful of spinach
- a pinch of sea salt, optional
- a sprinkle of garlic powder, optional
- a sprinkle of onion powder, optional
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a 10" fry pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low, grease the pan, and pour 3-4 tbsp of batter into the pan. Holding the pan, quickly spread the batter around so it covers the pan.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. The edges of the tortilla will pull away from the pan and it should be extremely easy to flip. If the edges are not pulling away from the pan then the pan is not hot enough. *I only grease the pan for the first tortilla, which is always the hardest to cook.
- To store: Let them cool completely and place in a sealed container in the fridge. They last about 5-7 days.
You can use any size pan to cook these. It just depends how big or small you want them.
Serving size: 1 Tortilla Calories: 85 Fat: 4g Saturated fat: <1g Carbohydrates: 8.5g Sugar: <.5g Sodium: 45mg Fiber: <1g Protein: 5.5g