Easy. Refreshing. Crunchy Goodness.
Dill Fine Herb Dressing
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Serves: about ¾ cup
- All ingredients at room temperature:
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Annie's organic dijon
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup packed fresh basil
- 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 3 tbsp packed fresh dill
- pictured above on a spiralized cucumber with sliced tomatoes and kalamata olives
- Mix the egg using an immersion blender in a tall container.
- Add the oil, slowly, and continue mixing with the immersion blender.
- Add the vinegar, dijon, garlic, salt, and lemon juice. Mix with the immersion blender until well blended and thick.
- Add the oregano, basil, and dill. Pulse the immersion blender until well mixed.
- Store the extra sauce in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. I would not keep it much longer due to the raw egg.
This dressing tastes great on fish, vegetables or salads.