3-Ingredient Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Author: Apples to Zoodles
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 2 or 3 drops of Simply Organic peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips or chopped Dark Chocolate (I use Theo Organic 85% Dark Chocolate. For 21DSD use cacao nibs or 100% dark chocolate).
- Remove the banana from the freezer and let thaw for 15 minutes.
- Blend the banana in a food processor for up to a minute until it looks like soft serve ice cream. You may need to scrape down the sides once or twice. If it is not blending easily or if it is forming small chunks just let it thaw another 5 minutes.
- Add the mint and chocolate to the food processor and pulse a few times until well mixed.