Angel Hair Sweet Potato Pasta with a Savory Sage Sauce
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1-2 tbsp ghee (Vegan: use extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 large sweet potato
- a sprinkle of onion powder
- a sprinkle of garlic powder
- a sprinkle of sea salt
- a very generous sprinkling of dried or fresh sage
- Cut the sweet potato into noodles. I use a julienne peeler. A spiralizer or mandoline slicer would also work well.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the ghee for a minute over medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for about 10 minutes. Keep stirring so they cook evenly and do not burn.
- Optional: top with a fried egg.