Paleo Waffles (Only 3 Ingredients)
Author: Apples to Zoodles
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 1 large waffle or 2 small
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg + ¼ cup egg whites or 2 eggs
- Optional: a splash of unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Using a fork, mash the banana in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut flour and eggs and mix well with a whisk or electric hand mixer.
- Cook in your waffle maker - mine takes 4 minutes.
For Lemon Poppyseed Waffles add 1 heaping tsp of poppy seeds and the zest of 1 lemon.